Friday, January 25, 2013

Keystone Colorado

We have returned from a week of skiing in Keystone Colorado. Well... my hubby and son skied.... I CROCHETED! I made fuzzy snowflakes made of yarn.


I am not good at skiing. I get very scared and panic and stiffen up.  If you ski you know what that means... FALLING. I did venture out for walks everyday and took some pretty pictures of this beautiful ski resort. Enjoy...











It is truly a beautiful place and I highly recommend visiting any resort in Colorado. It is magical in winter but also great to visit in summer. They have mountain biking and hiking trails and take riders up to the top on the ski lifts.

I hope your having a wonderful New Year and have been able to see some winter weather in your area. Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanette! How beautiful and nice. You look so cozy sitting there crocheting by the fire!!! I love Colorado ~ I went to Vail once for a work conference. My hotel room had a gas fireplace where you just flipped a switch to turn it on. I may or may not have skipped a few sessions to cuddle up in bed by the fire (watching a movie!). Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I LOVE to hear what you think and I PROMISE I will respond to each and every one!
xoxo Jeanette