Monday, June 11, 2012

Back From the Beach


Hey everybody! I have been out of town for a week at the beach. I LOVE THE BEACH! I went with a good friend and her family and all together we had 14 people in a huge house in South Carolina. It was a wonderful week of this...








And some of THIS...



Thankfully, none of THESE...


Fortunately, (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view, lol) there was a LOT of THIS!

chocolate chip cheesecake
Needless to say I had the most amazing time with good friends, good food, good times and was so thankful to be included in this family's vacation!


While I was away these...
turned into THESE...



SERIOUSLY, is there anything UGLIER than baby birds? The mom and dad have their work cut out for them trying to feed 5 little mouths! Maybe they will get cuter with age?!? More pics to come.

On the crafty front I was able to start a new crochet blanket on the trip. The 13 year old boy that was with us at the beach said ,"All you do is read and crochet!". To which I replied, "Yes, isn't it wonderful?"  I will show the beginning of the new hooky blanky next time. Come back and visit a while.

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog and feel free to leave me a comment. It really makes my day! xxxxxxoooxxxxxxxooooxxxxxxxx

Philippians 4:7  "Then you will experience God's peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His PEACE will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I LOVE to hear what you think and I PROMISE I will respond to each and every one!
xoxo Jeanette